Note-A-Lator makes learning to read music easy and fun; it also helps you improve your music theory skills. Whether you’re a student or a teacher, Note-A-Lator lets you make customizable quizzes to suit your needs. If you learn better on paper or need a quiz for your class, Note-A-Lator makes it possible to print all of your quizzes.
- Test note identification in treble, alto, tenor and bass clef. Customize the keys, accidentals and the number of ledger lines that can be used.
- Test whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth, thirty-second and sixty-fourth note rhythm identification.
- Test major and minor key signatures
- Test major, minor scales and well as modes
- Test intervals up to one octave
- Test chord identification
- Print out customizable quizzes for students to take home, or to use in class (Printing is available as an In App Purchase and requires an AirPrint compatible printer.)
- Quiz settings are synced between devices using iCloud
- Compatible with VoiceOver—visually impaired users can drag a finger over the music to have it read to them
Note-A-Lator is available in American English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese.